PURPOSE OF THIS BOOK
When I started searching for books related to the Indian stock market, I realized that there are either books that deal with a lot of technical material like charting and formulae – which a layman cannot understand; or there are books that provide information about very old share market data, which is of no use today.
Which is why this book, which is focused solely on the Indian stock market, is the need of the hour.
Many people, without knowing the basics, jump into the stock market to generate passive income and burn their hands. This book is my sincere attempt to simplify the complicated subject of stock market. It is written in a simple manner such that even someone with basic qualifications and without any prior financial knowledge can easily understand the concepts.
This book is aimed at smart short-term traders and wise investors; but, that doesn’t mean this book is not for intraday traders; I want intraday traders to read this book and be inspired to begin short-term trading and investing.
Many stock market legends around the world, like Mr. Warren Buffet, have become wealthy by investing and not by trading intraday. Remember, by trading intraday it is your broker who gets richer, not you.
You don’t need to be an analyst to earn consistently in the stock market. By investing in quality stocks at the right time anyone who is not greedy can earn well in the stock market.
WHY THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ?
This book opens doors to learning more about the following:
- Earn money without sitting in front of the computer all day during market hours.
- Identify multi baggers at an early stage and reap maximum profit.
- Tackling delisted shares that are not traded in the stock exchange.
- Selling naked options and increasing your chances of winning.
- Information about IPO and how to get IPO funding.
- Dematerialising physical shares.
- The low-down on what BeES is and if it is a safe investment option.
- Introduction to stock screeners.
- Different types of scams to impact the stock market.
- Saving income tax by forming a HUF.
Packed with practical and easy to follow advice, everything is explained in simple language. This book is all you need to make a fortune out of the stock market, in a relaxed way.